Thursday, August 6, 2015

ULTA Offers Free 15-Piece Makeup Bags with Purchase

I love finding good deals on luxury items, that's no secret. I walked into Ulta the other day and I was so surprised when I found these little makeup bags free with purchase. I was purchasing Ulta clear nail polish that day anyway, so it was an excellent bargain for me. I thought it was such a good deal; however, that I thought it would be nice to share my findings with you here. Learn how to find hot deals at Ulta in this brief fashion blog post!



Like I mention in all my fashion designer blog posts, I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned below. I am doing this blog post purely to share my beauty tips and opinions on various products. I have received no compensation for this blog post from the manufacturers or fashion designers mentioned.

What is In the ULTA 15-Piece Beauty Bag

According to the ULTA website, this is what was included in this beauty bag promotion.


Gift includes:
  • Matte Lipstick in Basically Berry (0.134 oz.)
  • Blush/Highlighter Duo in Sunkissed (0.088 oz.)
  • Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Bittersweet (0.2 fl. oz.)
  • Legendary Lengths Lengthening Mascara (0.3 fl. oz.)
  • Glitter Eye Shadow Top Coat in Maintenance/Gold Digger (0.081 oz.)
  • Eye Shadow Quad in Iceland, Moonbeam, Peacock and Sapphire (0.091 oz.)
  • Eye Shadow Quad in Innocence, Havana Nights, Buttercream and Blackout (0.091 oz.)
  • Eye Shadow Quad in Champagne, Aztec Gold, Verdigris and Molten (0.091 oz.)
  • Mineral Lip Gloss in Sheer Opal (0.169 fl. oz.)
  • Dual Ended Eye Liner in Black and Deep Brown (0.052 oz.)
  • Brow Tint in Light (0.176 oz.)
  • 3 pc travel brush set
  • $5 off coupon for future ULTA brand cosmetic or Brush purchase of $15 or more

The above was a direct quote from this website: ULTA Beauty Bag Promotion

What I Love About the Free Makeup Bag
While I am normally all about designer handbags, the free makeup bag itself is pretty on par with current trends. In fact, I'm not going to lie, I love it. Its a large bag (I chose the chocolate brown version of the bag). I definitely don't feel cheap by using it as my primary make up bag, as its pretty durable and looks great. I can slip it easily in my handbag

The make up inside the Ulta bag was pretty nice too. I used some of it already. I especially liked the eyeshadow pallets. I have always bought cheap eyeshadow brands, and it is amazing how much of a difference in quality these are. The gold glitter eyeshadow powder is also a really nice touch and compliments my features nicely.

I also like that while some of the cosmetics in the designer bag were trial sized, most were regular size or provided an ample portion. This allowed me to experiment a little bit with it and gave me a ton of different options.

Save Money on Makeup at Ulta
While most of my money saving tips at stores can be found on my extreme couponing blog, I do my best to provide you with great tips when it comes to fashion and beauty items here. There is frankly a lot to love about the Ulta stores, especially when you catch a good sale. For the free beauty bag, you only needed to spend $20 on Ulta brand makeup. (I'd recommend a contor kit or the summer lip kit if you want to get a complete look)

Here is a photo of what I bought, bag included.

Pay close attention to clearance items at Ulta as well. I picked up some Ultra Shine nailpolish, as well as some others, for about $1.50 a bottle. They were already out of some of the ones marked down to .79. (That's cheaper than what you would get with some coupons!)

I looked at the history of Ulta store sales, and they seem to have promotions like this throughout the year. So, if you miss this one (I can't find the information on how long it lasts) be on the lookout for another simular promotion in the future.


My Ulta MakeUp Review
My final conclusion is that I am one happy customer. I didn't do before and after shots, but believe me when I say that I made an improvement with this makeup kit and the other goodies I bought. All in all, I'd give my experience an 8 of 10. Great value for the money and would definitely shop for cosmetics there again!



Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.